JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2687)
Job Title: CCCM Officer
Application deadline: 02.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in Peace Management, Organizational Behaviour, community development or related field.
- Minimum five years of demonstrated management experience, at least two of which are in a nongovernmental organization.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Arabic. Kurdish an asset.
- Understanding situation of the region and commitment to humanitarian principles.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible, committed and patient.
- Responsible for leading the Blumont team in the camp.
- Assess skills and capacity of the staff, identify the needed trainings and develop capacity building plan to address identified gaps.
- Conduct capacity-building activities with local partners and follow-up on progress.
- Liaise with Local Government, Camp Administration, NGO and UN Agencies working in the camp.
- Close coordination with the partners working in the camp to follow up their activities and ensure quality of the provided services.
- Prepare and update who is doing what, where and why table (4Ws).
- Organize and leading the Weekly Coordination Meetings for the camp partners including LA, CA, UN Agencies, and INGOs, and disburse minutes for the meetings.
- Write weekly implementation report and any other required reports.
- Work closely with the Information & Communication staff to ensure that project results and reports are properly disseminated internally and externally.
- Monitors camp-based procurements, contracts and services and financial expenditures and makes sure they are compliant and done in accordance with donor and BLUMONT policies and practices.
- Works closely with M&E team on accurate data collection, strict monitoring and feedback on program implementation and timely weekly and periodic program reporting.
- Oversees implementation and provides support to Engineering and Field team with
managing and monitoring of their respective program components.
- Manage all permanent camp facilities, check conditions of camp grounds before and after each activity.
- Oversee and carry out the operations of each camp group’s programming schedule and activities, ensuring a healthy, positive camp environment.
- Plan daily events as needed; post and announce schedules.
- Enforce camp rules and regulations; model standards for conduct as they pertain to camp staff.
- Support and guide the development of BLUMONT staff in each section.
- Any other program related duties to ensure program success.
Duty Station: مخيم تل السمن
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.