JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2721)
Job Title: MEAL Assistant *2
Application deadline: 05.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Previous experience working in humanitarian or development programmes at least 2 years’ experience in MEAL department.
- Previous relevant experience, such as data collection (working on different application data collection such as KOBO.
- Experience of using participatory approach
- Speaks Kurdish, Arabic
- Facilitation skills highly desirable
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult working circumstances.
- Ability to work effectively and calmly in a high-pressure environment and to prioritize and effectively manage assignments in a timely fashion
- Commitment to the aims and principles of SC. (In particular, a good understanding of the SC mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin our work)
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources.
- Strong Kurdish/Arabic skills, written and spoken, English knowledge is mandatory.
- Adhere to dress code of the communities being served in various camps
Monitoring and Accountability:
- Responsible for handling, documenting, confidentiality and security of all informational resource relate to feedback and complaints from beneficiaries
- Support Complaints and Feedback Mechanism, including communicating responses to complainants
- Conduct field monitoring visits (including the use of the Quality benchmark/monitoring checklist) and facilitating focus groups
- Support field data verification of programme outputs
Evaluation and Assessment:
- Assist MEAL officer with data collection (e.g. evaluation, assessment) processes if needed
Documentation and Dissemination:
- Contribute in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on MEAL particularly on data verifications and accountability mechanisms
- Prepare field visit report and do debriefing and action planning with relevant staff
- Coordinate and communicate with MEAL and relevant programme staff regarding feedback and complaints
- Maintain liaison with MEAL unit and programme
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.