JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2722)
Job Title: Finance Assistant مساعد مالي
Application deadline: 06.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Finance qualification required, individuals with practical experience will be considered
- A desire to learn and work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Ability to work under pressure alone and as part of a team
- A strong sense of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of Agresso Finance System desirable
- Good communication (written and spoken) in English & Kudish
Previous experience of working with Finance & Grants department of the organization.
- To prepare and delivering salary payments to national staff and volunteers.
- To act as a custodian for petty cash and cash book of the office, record transactions and provide monthly reports along with petty cash replenishment requests.
- To ensure cashbooks are maintained on a daily basis and recorded in the offline spreadsheets
- To assist in daily reconciliations of cash.
- To ensure that each transaction data is accurate and supporting documents related to procurement are complete and filed properly.
- To maintain and archive financial records both in hard and soft.
- To ensure physical security of cash and financial records.
- To support the programme staff with cash flow forecasting and the management of petty cash.
- To provide support in facilitating internal and external audits
- Any other task assigned by line manager within the policies and procedures of the department and the organization.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.