JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2726)
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Application deadline: 09.03.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
- At least 1.0 years demonstrated work experience in finance field or equivalent demonstrated analytical skills.
- Good English, Arabic, Kurdish preferable
- Computer skills (MS Office pack; Good Excel Skills)
- Reliable, committed, easy-going, team player with the ability to function well independently
- University degree in relevant field.
- Experience in working in the humanitarian sector.
- Managing the petty cash payments on a daily basis
- Updating the cash books and send it to finance manager
- Prepare petty cash request base on the need and receive it
- Prepare Non-petty cash report
- Assessing the exchange rate in market and Updating exchange rate in to the system regularly
- Receiving Hawala and pay for suppliers, contractors
- Pay salaries/cash-for-work payments/daily worker payments/Drivers/Medical reimbursement
- Ensuring all supporting documents are attached with payment requests and all expenses are authorized as per Delegation of Authority matrix
- Ensure all correct procedures, including authorisation and holding limits, with respect to floats are being adhered to in Derek and Hasaka office.
- Ensure cash counts are being performed on a weekly and monthly basis in Derek office.
- Act as a primary liaison with Suppliers to ensure they can travel to the Hawala agent to collect payment at the appropriate time.
- Witness and verify all Hawala payments in Derek and Hasaka.
- Ensure all procedures and controls around Hawala payment process are being followed in Derek and Hasaka office.
- Ensure relevant hardcopy and soft copy files are appropriately maintained and soft copies are uploaded to the server
- Filling of Finance documents (archive according to CWW filling system)
- Liases with Syria Finance Manager to discuss and resolve any issues as required.
- Ensure that the appropriate finance procedures are set up and operational in Derek and Hasaka office (e.g. Hawala payments, cash movements, back-up check, authority levels, coding, payments, filing, floats etc).
- Managing the collection of national staff timesheets for Derek and Hasaka Office before submission to Syria Finance Manager.
- Cooperate with Logistics Officers/Assistants ensure regular physical stock counts (monthly) reconciling physical stocks with stock cards and/or stationery lists according to existing Concern logistics procedures.
- Support Concern’s work in Syria by undertaking other tasks as directed by Syria Finance Manager, or Country Financial Controller.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of Concern’s policies and procedures (Code of Conduct finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Country Director, Country Financial Controller or Syria Finance Manager.
Advertiser :Concern WW
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
للتقديم يرجى ارسال بريد الكتروني متضمّنا:
– السيرة الذاتية
– ثلاثة مراجع مهنية مع كامل المعلومات (ايميلات –أرقام هواتف –مناصب وظيفية)
– المسمى الوظيفي ومنطقة الوظيفة والرقم التسلسلي CWW/SYR/DRK/067 بخانة الموضوع
على البريد الالكتروني : firstname.lastname@example.org