JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2766)
Job Title: Protection Assistant
Application deadline: 16.03.2020
- University degree in Social Sciences or another relevant domain.
- Knowledge of Child Protection and GBV minimum standards and basic principles.
- Experience in working with children, in social work and outreach activities, including psychosocial support and social emotional learning.
- Knowledge on Protection Mainstreaming principles.
- Supervise Protection Facilitators and support staff in the day-to-day running of the Child- Friendly Space in Al Hol Camp.
- Support the team of camp based Facilitators to complete weekly activity plans and ensure all relevant documentation is uploaded on share point.
- Lead the project community consultation processes with key members from the camp.
- Provide the facilitators with regular feedback on protection activities and assist in identifying new approaches to support families with additional needs.
- Provide information sessions to caregivers on various protection topics, according to agreed timelines
Advertiser :Concern -worldwide
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / HSK / 074 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.