JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2792)
Job Title: Social Worker
Application deadline: 26.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- B.Sc. degree in Psychology, Sociology, or other relevant sections.
- 2 years working experience in the NGOs.
- Proven work experience as a social worker.
- Working knowledge of social theories and practices.
- Social perceptiveness and empathy.
- Good Knowledge of English language, and fluency in Arabic.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships.
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups.
- Resilience along with ability to assess situations.
- Willing to submit to background checks.
- Plan, coordinate, manage and implement support packages to help camp residences deal with difficulties and overcome dependencies.
- Interview people and assess their current condition, needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Address each case as a unit and set tailored measurable goals
- Monitor and evaluate their progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Offer information, support and counseling on the best course of action during sessions
- Maintain accurate records and report on clients’ status.
- Maintain constant communication with residents while addressing their concerns and goals and helping them keep positive attitudes.
- Organizing and managing packages of support to enable people to live the fullest lives possible.
- Attend case conferences and provide evidence.
- participating in multidisciplinary teams and meetings regarding, for example, child protection or mental health.
- Act as a key-worker and cooperate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Refer clients to community services to help them in recovery.
- Provide daily and weekly reports for the implemented activities.
Duty Station: Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.