إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2809
المسمى الوظيفي: Information Management Assistant مساعد إدارة المعلومات
اخر موعد للتقديم: 22.03.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant filed
- At least 2 years work experience in a humanitarian context, with an NGO or UN organization
- Computer literate (Strong skills in Micro office application (Word, Excel …..etc)
- Ability to do data entry very fast and accurately.
- Good understanding of key areas of Child Protection programming; knowledge of other sectors such as education and health is considered an asset
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and increase work hours in the event of emergencies
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic; able to write and communicate in English; willingness to further improve English language skills
- Ability to participate in data collection, feeding and reports generation
- Strong representational and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability and willingness to be mobile
- Experience of working in an insecure environment
- Experience of working in Monitoring and Evaluation is an asset
Case Information Management
- Ensure the regular, timely and accurate entry of case files into the database, as well as follow-up information
- With the CP Officer and Case Management Officer train the CP staff, community and case workers on principles of case management
- With the CP Project Officers, work with case workers and community child protection structures to support case management
- Document all cases registered and compile all forms according to the procedures, and information management needs
- Work closely with the case workers to ensure that follow up monitoring is done for all children with protection concerns and update the data base accordingly.
- Produce monthly, disaggregated statistics and qualitative updates of progress on case management work.
- Liaise with the child protection officers and other agencies to refer cases as appropriate
- Manage the Derek database as a store for information gathered by the case workers and partners
- Ensure that the data related to children is safe and shared as per The organization ’s procedures and policies
- Carry out the responsibilities of the role in a way which reflects The organization ‘s commitment to safeguarding children in accordance the Child safeguarding Policy
- Comply with all relevant The organization policies and procedures with respect to health and safety, security, equal opportunities and other relevant policies.
- Any other duties as assigned
Other data entry
- Regularly and systematically obtain information of CP activity achievements
- Ensure that the relevant reporting formats (IPTT, narrative) are updated and submitted to the CP Program Officer on timely basis
- Any other duties as assigned
Code of Conduct and Child Safeguarding Policy
Because The organization ‘s work is based on deeply held values and principles, it is essential that our commitment to children’s rights and humanitarian principles is supported and demonstrated by all members of staff. The organization ‘s Code of Conduct sets out the standards which all staff members must adhere to.
Coordination and Representation:
Build and maintain good relationships with partners in the community (children, families, community leaders, service providers such as government authorities and NGOs)
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derek
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.