إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2908
المسمى الوظيفي: MHPSS Program Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 19.04.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Education/Degree: University Diploma preferably in Business Administration, Social Science or another related field
- Years of experience: Min (1) – Max (N/A)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic, Kurdish is also an asset
- Experience in administrative work, administrative support within the aid sector would be an advantage
- Experience or training in mental health and psychosocial support services preferable
- Experience working with NGOs or international organizations preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Data management and analysis skills
- Ability to work well as a team & independently
- Comfortable to both work independently and take initiative as well as cooperatively with team members
- Demonstrated high level of flexibility, responsiveness, and reliability
- Strong work-ethic and hard-working
- Ability to work under pressure and strong time management skills to meet both short-term and long-term objectives
- Strict adherence to humanitarian and Protection principles and standards, as well as organizational policies including Code of Conduct and Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) and Child safeguarding.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Under supervision of team leaders and extended supervision of MHPSS Manager the MHPSS Program Assistant will undertake following responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of MHPSS services and activities through conducting stakeholder mappings, building relationships, supporting in assessments.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that the MHPSS programme operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner and communicate this accordingly e.g., activity calendar, training calendar and personnel files.
- Support the MHPSS Team Leaders, Officer Manager and Coordinator in programme reporting, supervision of donor files and monitoring of activities.
- Provide written and verbal translation from Arabic to English and English to Arabic during day to day work and trainings when required.
- Compile and translate reports
- Monitoring & Evaluation of MHPSS implementation in the field and collection of data.
- Participate in programme meetings for strategic planning and evaluation.
- Report directly on all tasks and responsibilities to Direct Supervisor.
- Keep tracking of pipelines and spending plan on a monthly basis
- Compile and report the monthly consumptions sheets of mental health medications
- Perform any other duties as specified by Supervisor.
- Administrative duties include:
o Raising Procurement Requisitions and following up on procurements, Human Resource and Financial issues
o Producing weekly and monthly movement and activity plans
o Maintaining stationery supplies
o Proper filing of programme documentation
o Printing and photocopying materials
- Translation duties include:
o Typed translation of materials for use by the case management team in English and Arabic.
o Verbal translation in English and Arabic for supervision and case management discussions
- Reporting duties include:
o Collection and management of data.
o Supporting the production of MHPSS reports.
Any other duties as required by supervisor
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derik
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.