إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2909
المسمى الوظيفي: Medical Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 18.04.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine.
- Previous experience INGO, with a desired experience to providing administrative support to health activities
- Fluent writing and speaking in Arabic, English and Kurdish.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Northeast Syria context
- Must be able to work legally in Syria
- Should be skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Two 2years + experiences in managing health team in primary health care facility
- Familiar with the Basic Package of Health Services according to MOH
- Knowledge and previous experience on a supervisory role or humanitarian setting preferred but not essential.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function:
- Directly supervise and technically supports work of Medical Coordinator, Clinic Teams or/and MMUs.
- Ensure smooth working relations between Medical Coordinator and health teams in the clinics or/and MMUs.
- Identify new locations of displaced venerable population people in the geographic area to extend services by the mobile team
- Inform in timely manner Medical Coordinator on program situation development, program changes, needs, arises issues and tendencies inside the part of the health program designated for his supervision in the field.
- Act as focal point for the training and other capacity building activities in the part of the health program assigned for his/her supervision.
- Act as focal point between clinic teams and/or MMUs for requesting assessments; follow up on reporting issues, etc.
- Insure timely reporting on medical and other issues from the designated health field and assisting Medical Coordinator in organizing collection of relevant data and other health information.
- Act as focal point for supported facilities to contact on HR, supplies, security, etc.
- Liaise with health facilities team leaders to follow up on staffing changes and documentation required for HR processes (including documentation, IDs, photographs required for BI check, etc.)
- Assisting C/MS with existing database to keep track of logistic and HR issues for program team Receive suggestions for medical PRs-GIOs and other logistic documents from the field and transfer information to (Medical Coordinator) for further processing by the authorized persons.
- Assist Medical Coordinator in preparing updated database of all incentive staff for all MRFS supported facilities
- Inform Medical Coordinator on staff changes, contracts and staffing lists for payroll purposes
- Attend meetings with various humanitarian actors as requested by the Medical Coordinator and/or Emergency Health Coordinator.
- Assist in arranging meetings and training by arranging venues, stationery, etc. as requested by the Medical Coordinator and Emergency Health Coordinator.
- Compile weekly health reports including EWARS report
- Ensure availability national guideline and operating procedures in the mobile units
- Provide or coordinate training for mobile staffs
- Patriciate in health assessment mission
- Adhere to MRFS Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
- Follow all MRFS rules and regulation including security clearances before travel
- Any other tasks as requested by the Medical Coordinator or other designated person.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Dir AlZour
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.