إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2918
المسمى الوظيفي: Hygiene Promotion Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 22.04.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Personal abilities :
Professional experience: 01 year of experience in similar position (NGO/Private or Public sector)
Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish (additional languages a plus)
Personal qualities: reliable, honest, very good organization, resistance to stress, good interpersonal skills (communication), team player
Technical competences :
Training: Diploma in Public Health, Community Health, Enviromental Health, Enviromental Engineering, Sociology/any closely related courses
Project related skills : good knowledge of the project cycle, project implementation, project follow-up
IT skills: Good knowledge of Office software : Excel, Word, data collection software a plus
Implementation and Monitoring
- Ensure that assigned activities are implemented according to program work plan and methodology validated by the construction manager
- Support the line manager in the preparation of weekly team planning and weekly progress report
- Respect and make sure that the team respects Solidarités International (SI) humanitarian principles and working procedures, including administrative and logistics procedures (out of stock done on time, advance requests, daily worker payments sheets, invoices and receipt of payment etc.)
- Supervise day-to-day program activities and report quickly to line manager problems during implementation
- Supervise operational teams, contractors and communities, and ensure the best use of available resources and technical support
- Ensure that beneficiaries receive adequate technical support during Construction related activities
- Anticipate any problems associated with the management of his/her activity and propose solutions to avoid them
- Supervise the supply of worksite materials by collaborating with the logistics department and ensure that the construction materials and tools are stock in appropriate place in the field
- Follow and report on construction related activities including the payment of service provider and other workers
- Monitor work progress, quantity and quality for assigned constructions
- Ensure that security and safety rules for constructions are respected by SI employees, contractors and surrounding population.
- Monitoring of activities :
o Supervise the data collection, can participate in data entry
o Ensure monitoring tools are used, filled and followed.
o Participate to the training of the sanitation team on use of monitoring tools
Reporting / coordination / communication / representation
– Keep files and monitoring archived at the Solidarités offices accessible to the Construction Manager
– Under the supervision of the Construction Manager, redact weekly activity reports
– Take part in workshops related to the carrying-out of activities and to project objectives
– Report to Construction Manager on the evolution of activities and specific tasks assigned, problems encountered, quality of relations with beneficiaries and the involvement of communities
– Report back all information or problems linked to his/her activity, Solidarités programs or safety issues
– Remain in touch with the population and local authorities to understand needs, complaints, and major events that may have an impact on the activities of Solidarités International, and in terms of operations perceptions
– Participate Program Meeting and Base Regular Meeting.
– Coordinate with support staff (logistic and administration) + all WASH staff involved on the program.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.