JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2923)
Job Title: Finance Assistant -Re -Advertisment
Application deadline: 22.04.2020
- University degree in relevant field.
- Experience in working in the humanitarian sector.
- Managing cash and Safe on a daily basis (available amount, balance checks, security)
- Updating the physical and excels books and send it to line manager
- Prepare cash request base on the need and receive it
- Maintain safe key book movement log and cashbook up-to-date and accurately on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare Non-petty cash report
- Updating exchange rate on daily basis
- Money transfer and receive Hawala and pay for suppliers, contractors in Hawala agent according to CWW procedure
- Pay salaries/cash-for-work payments/daily worker payments/Drivers/Medical reimbursement
- Checking no signature or support documents are missing before proceeding the payments
- Ensure all correct procedures, including authorisation and holding limits, with respect to floats are being adhered to in Deir Azzour office.
- Ensure cash counts are being performed on a weekly and monthly basis in Deir Azzour office.
- For Duhok procurements, maintain tracking sheet to ensure we are aware the payments expect to be made in Deir Azzour via Hawala.
- Act as a primary liaison with Suppliers to ensure they can travel to the Hawala agent to collect payment at the appropriate time.
- Act as a primary liaison with the local Hawala agents
- Witness and verify all Hawala payments in Deir Azzour.
- Ensure all procedures and controls around Hawala payment process are being followed in Deir Azzour office.
- Ensure relevant hardcopy and soft copy files are appropriately maintained.
Advertiser :Concern -worldwide
Duty Station: Kisrah -Dear Al Zzor
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / KSR / 078 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.