إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2931
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistics Assistant – Procurement
اخر موعد للتقديم: 43951
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Organized and flexible, ability to respond to changing priorities and challenging situations.
- Willingness to learn quickly, ask questions, and improve on his/her skills.
- Excellent communication, and diplomatic skills with all stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and problem solve in an unpredictable environment.
- Fluency in Arabic and strong Kurdish and English language skills are required.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanour as a representative of ACTED at all times.
- University education (Bachelor’s Degree or Masters) Within a scientific specialty .
- 6 month’s experience as Logistics Assistanr or 1 years’ experience as Logistics Assistant
- Previous experience working with NGO’s preferred
- Good in English language skills
- Support the Logistics Department in ensuring all procurements are carried out in an efficient and transparent manner in line with ACTED’s policies and procedures.
- Establishing a positive working relationship with all departments, suppliers, NGO’s, local authorities, bases and regional offices.
- Collection of quotations for supplies and services requested by the Program Departments through Order Forms as directed by the Procurement Logistics Officer.
- Drafting of Procurement Memos & Contracts for submission to the Procurement Logistics Officer for review.
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange the schedule of supply for the delivery of Program Departments’ supplies or services.
- Assisting Program Departments with logistical assistance throughout the procurement process, which includes but is not limited to:
- Reviewing technical details of all Order Forms received.
- Providing regular status updates for all Program procurements.
- Arranging technical checks with a member of the program department for samples of supplies requested before signing a contract with the chosen supplier.
- Organising the delivery of supplies in a timely manner whilst ensuring a member of program is present to confirm the quality of supplies received.
- Collecting all documents required in preparation of payment preparation to suppliers or service providers.
- Supporting the Logistics Department in other areas when requested to by the Area Logistics Officer or the Procurement Logistics Officer.
- Liaising with the storekeeper when stock exit requests are received from the program departments to plan out the release of stock.
- Communicating with the trucking supplier for the organization of trucks for transportation of program supplies.
- Following up with the storekeeper and program departments to ensure all documentation is correct in line with ACTED’s policies and procedures.
- Maintaining accurate filing of all procurements in progress and completed.
- Contributing to the weekly and monthly report submitted to the Area Logistics Officer by the Procurement Logistics Officer.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عين عيسى, الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.