إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2951
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Program Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 05.05.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- University degree in psychology, social work, pedagogy, social sciences or another relevant field.
- Minimum one-year experience working with an INGO or LNGO.
- Minimum two-years previous experience in protection/GBV/CP/MHPSS programmes.
- Previous experience in humanitarian project and human resources management
- Commitment to and understanding of core values and principles.
- Commitment to gender, diversity and human rights.
- Ability to work in unstable, uncertain or potentially dangerous environments, independently and in a team.
- Excellent reporting and data management skills.
- Strong management and coordination capacity and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English, Kurdish will be an asset.
- Contribute in the design and lead needs assessments and gather data, conduct baseline studies, and help feedback findings to stakeholders.
- Ensure protection risks (especially the ones related to GBV) are continuously monitored in a safe, organized and ethical way and prepare regular reports for the line manager.
- Ensure data related to case management and referrals are managed in a safe and ethical way; respecting Data Protection policy and case management principles.
- Under the supervision of the Protection Coordinator, lead the designing and planning of Protection and WPE/GBV activities – mainly; awareness-raising, outreach and information dissemination, referral and case management, psychosocial support, women’ empowerment and vocational activities.
- Be responsible for the timely and successful implementation of planned project activities.
- Ensure implementation of the activities are in line with mission values and SOPs, relevant national/international standards, codes of conduct, and humanitarian principles.
- In collaboration with the line manager, identify, prioritize and mitigate protection risks in the area of operation.
- Proactively share suggestions and recommendations on the program’s activities with the line manager and suggest adjustments if needed.
- Supervise volunteers and temporary workers by assigning them clear tasks according to the program’s work plan and objectives.
- Contribute to the design and/or the adaptation of technical resources to be used for activities’ implementation.
- Ensure beneficiaries’ – especially children, women and girls and persons with a disability – participate actively in the project’s design, planning, implementation and monitoring. Ensure beneficiaries’ feedbacks are systematically sought and complaints are addressed in coordination with the MEAL team.
- Regularly liaise with community members and leaders and local authorities in order to promote understanding and acceptance of protection activities
- Oversee the data collection process and ensures its accuracy.
- Monitor project progress and quality through regular field visits, and contribute to the successful attainment of project targets in line with agreed indicators.
- Monitor safe CP practices, including appropriate use and maintenance of WASH facilities and services.
- Monitor appropriate community involvement in the design and delivery of essential protection and WPE/GBV services.
- Contribute in the design of M&E surveys with the line manager and the MEAL team and actively participate in conducting them and analyzing key findings.
- Ensure age, gender and disability are appropriately mainstreamed in feedbacks mechanisms implemented and that those mechanisms are communicated to beneficiaries and used in coordination with the MEAL team.
- Identify any major discrepancy/ delay that may arise in project implementation and report immediately to line manager.
- Ensure proper record-keeping of all activities monitoring and reporting tools and prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly activity reports on time.
- Periodically collect data and regularly update individual monitoring files of the programme beneficiaries, as well as attendance sheets and progress towards targets.
- Keep proper records of expenditures and report on these to the line manager.
- Supervise a team of protection outreach workers, psychosocial workers and case workers.
- Contribute to the development of the team’s capacity-building plan and ensure its implementation with the line manager.
- Provide professional coaching and guidance for the team members. Conduct regular and specific meetings with case workers.
- Participate in/lead the design and facilitation of trainings on technical protection topics (GBV, case management, psychosocial support, etc.).
- Prepare weekly and monthly activity schedules for the team and oversee its application.
- Ensure role and responsibilities among the team are well defined and understood and compliance towards the communication tree.
- Conduct staff appraisal and support them to set annual goals.
- Ensure regular team’s meetings are held as well as effective communication and coordination
- Use programme resources effectively and with, and mobilize local resources wherever possible.
- Contribute to the development of procurement plans and raise purchase requests when required.
- Bring special attention to risks of fraud and corruption and ensure whistleblowing policy and mechanisms are disseminated and understood by the team.
- Ensure movement plan are prepared on time and according to project activities schedule.
- Ensure understanding and compliance of the team towards security policy and procedures.
- Report without delay any security issue / incident to the S&S focal point and the line manager and ensure security of the staff on the field.
- Maintain liaison with local and camps’ authorities, I/NGOs and community-based organizations at the community level to ensure their cooperation and coordination for effective implementation of the programme.
- Represent vis-à-vis local interlocutors, following the guidance of line manager, in the geographic area of responsibility and participate in inter-agency/local meetings when requested.
- Participate in identifying new partners for Protection activities.
- Ensure strong coordination with other programs and the effective implementation of the internal referral pathway.
- Make sure to convey a positive and professional image. In particular, ensure that mandate, thematic policies, ethics, values and views are followed in relation to third parties.
- Ensure understanding of and compliance to PSEA and Child Safeguarding policies and reporting mechanisms.
- Ensure affected populations are fully aware about PSEA and CS policies and know how to report in a safe and confidential way.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hasaka حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.