JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2981)
Job Title: Inclusion Mainstreaming Technical Officer
Application deadline: 19.05.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
experience: in social work, social science, psychology, rehabilitation college degree strongly preferred. Structural engineering background can also be an asset.
Professional & Personal skills:
- Previous experience with international or local NGO
- Previous experience humanitarian protection and gender programs
- Knowledge of protection mainstreaming principles
- Skills on training delivery
- Skills on data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge and previous experience working with persons with disabilities
- The candidate needs to feel comfortable working in conflicted areas where security could become a concern. This position requires field travel at least 80% of the time on different bases
Arabic and English mandatory (oral and written)
Remuneration: 1068 USD/month + (allowances).
Starting date: Mid of June-20
Duration/ Type of contract: 6 Months, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
- GAD Assessment to understand Knowledge, Attitudes and Practice of Organization staff and partner staff working for the Organization projects related to GAD mainstreaming issues:
- Organization of the data collection and sampling
- Accessibility assessment
- Data collection through interviews, focus group discussions and other methods
- Data analysis
- Assessment report
- Action plan based on the assessment results
- Capacity building of teams and partners:
- Training preparation: collaboration with Inclusion TechCo to adapt training to different needs and bases
- Training organization: raise to the PM the logistics needs in due time, propose a training schedule for the different teams and communicate to the PM
- Training facilitation
- Evaluation and training report
- Consultation with community representatives:
- Organization of the consultation (participants, authorization, logistics needs)
- Consultation report
- Awareness and information sessions:
- Organization of the session (participants, authorization, logistics needs)
- Facilitation of the session and evaluation
- Monitoring and evaluation:
- Skill assessments, monitoring checklists, satisfaction surveys to be regularly rolled out
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Liaison with Inclusion Coordinator for development of Inclusive recruitment materials adapted to the hub
- Support to HR on Inclusive recruitment trainings
- Support to different team diversity activities as per hub decision
- Any other reports to be made upon line manager request.
Duty Station: Amuda with frequent travels in NES
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.