إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3015
المسمى الوظيفي: Distribution Officer (Al-Hassaka/ Amuda)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 21.05.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Personal abilities :
- Previous experience with INGO in Programs required.
- Ready to work in stressful environment and able to work under pressure.
- Previous experience in distribution will be highly valued.
- Previous experience in humanitarian need assessment will also be valued.
Technical competences :
– Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish.
Information collection/sharing and need assessment
- To participate in multi-sectorial need assessments and collect general and sectorial information through needs assessments with appropriate tools.
- Analyse the humanitarian situation, taking protection problems into consideration/Do no Harm to the population
- Act as a liaison with the local population and authorities in order to identify the needs, grievances and major events that could have potential consequences for Solidarités International activity
- Promote community participation and mobilization
- Collaborate with local administration and authorities
- To participate in Post-Distribution Monitoring (PDM) surveys: collection and treatment of datas that will allow Solidarites international to assess the outcomes of our intervention and identify pending and unaddressed needs.
- Under the responsibility of the Supervisor/team leader, take part in logistical and administrative organization, planning, and preparation of distributions.
- Implement distribution using Solidarités International tools, in particular:
Take part in the census and registration of beneficiaries
Implement site distribution
Recruit and train daily workers
Delegate daily worker site tasks according to the team Leader’s instructions
Supervise distribution to beneficiaries
Participate in awareness raising and/or Hygiene Promotion sessions whenever required
- Ensure that each registered, identified beneficiary has benefited from distributions
- After distribution has taken place, calculate and confirm the number of households which benefited and the quantity of goods distributed
- Gather and replace materials used during distribution
- Respect Solidarités International’s administrative procedures before, during, and after distribution
- To be in close collaboration and communication with the supervisor and other members of the team.
- Report to the team supervisor on the progress of activities and specific tasks assigned, problems encountered, the quality of relations with beneficiaries
- Pass on any information or problems concerning his/her task, Solidarites International programs, or safety aspects
- Keep monitoring tools and files archived at the Solidarités International office, ensuring their availability to his/her team leader
- Archive distribution cards/vouchers, censuses and distribution lists.
- Under the supervision of the team supervisor, participate in the drafting of distribution reports
Pass on any information regarding the distribution process
Extract and pass on distribution statistics to the team supervisor and/or program manager
- Take part in seminars and training workshops relating to distribution tasks and to goal attainment
- Take part in restitution meetings and clusters on request
- To report the required information about the situation on the field: security context, mainly WASH and NFI needs other domain that SI department or NGO can address.
- To work closely with Supervisors/Program Manager and provide all necessary the data that will feed into weekly/intervention/PDM and monthly reports as well as action plans
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا و الحسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.