JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3053)
Job Title: Deputy Camp Manager
Application deadline: 04.06.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in Peace Management, Organizational Behaviour, community development or related field.
- Minimum five years of demonstrated management experience, at least two of which are in a nongovernmental organization.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Arabic. Kurdish an asset.
- Understanding situation of the region and commitment to humanitarian principles.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible, committed and patient.
- Participates in staff meetings providing feedback, teaching, and insight for camp needs, etc.
- Supervises camp employees and volunteers as assigned by Camp Manager.
- Ensures that program staff adhere to humanitarian principles, Blumont policies, practices and procedures.
- Enforces camp rules and regulations; model standards of conduct as they pertain to camp staff.
- Assists the Camp Manager in the coordination with the partners working in the camp to follow up on their activities and ensure quality of the provided services.
- Assists the Camp Manger in organizing and leading the Weekly Coordination Meetings for the camp partners including LA, CA, UN Agencies, and INGOs, and writes the minutes for the meetings and sends them to the Camp Manager in order of review and share later.
- Works closely with the Information & Communication staff to ensure that project results and reports are properly disseminated internally and externally.
- Supports all Blumont teams to raise their requests to the management, and ensures close coordination with logistic, finance and M&E to ensure uninterrupted program activities implementation in the camp.
- Translates materials and meetings (English, Arabic, Kurdish) when needed.
- Assists the Camp Manager in writing the weekly implementation report and any other required reports as assigned by camp manager.
- Work closely with the representatives of Syrian and Iraqi Councils as well as the Block Leaders to cover the gaps in services in the camp.
- Any other program related duties to ensure program success.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.