JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3054)
Job Title: Program Officer
Application deadline: 04.06.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, management or related fields;
- At least 3 years’ experience in humanitarian, IDPs or refugee programs with an international or local NGO;
- Experience working in the humanitarian context;
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, prior experience in the Middle East is a plus;
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English & Arabic;
- Technical understanding of Program Management and donor rules/regulations – OFDA, USAID and UN;
- Good computer skills- Microsoft Office including excel;
- Understanding of the budget preparation, forecasting and analysis process
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Undertakes monthly and regular budget analysis to conceptualize on how the budget state is and alert the program team once they are under/over budget;
- Assist in producing the Monthly Projections Plan and submit to the Finance Unit in Erbil;
- Assist in producing the Monthly Procurements Plan and submit to the Procurement Unit in Erbil;
- Compile inputs from Syria program staff for the HQs weekly report;
- Follow up on implementation of program activities and in compliance with Blumont’s policies, standards and guidelines;
- Draft program incident reports and submit them to the Sr. Program Coordinator for finalization and submission to the donor;
- Follow up on Payment Requests, Completion Reports, PRs and other finance documents submitted by Syria office for signatures and send back approved/scanned copies to concerned staff members;
- Assist in Program Monitoring and Evaluation by collecting, compiling and analyzing data on program performance to inform continued program efficiency and success;
- Assist with the procurement of essential equipment and supplies for Blumont facilities;
- Perform other duties as assigned in the implementation of program activities.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.