JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3064)
Job Title: GBV Senior Case Manager
Application deadline: 31.Mai.20
- Degree/ diploma in Social Work, Women’s Studies, or other related field
- Clear understanding of gender inequality, and issues surrounding violence against women and girls
- More than 1 years Professional experience in GBV prevention and response progra
Please copy paste requirments in English.
- Maintain the GBVIMS as the focal point person
- Provide and oversee case management services through high quality and confidential interventions in line with minimum standards for service provision and DRC’s case management SOPs. This will include assessment of needs, development of an action plan for recovery, development of a safety plan when needed, conducting referrals to relevant services, implementing the action plan and ensuring appropriate follow up and case closure when appropriate
- File and store GBV data in the gender-based violence information management systems (GBVIMS ) in compliance with the information sharing protocol developed at the inter-agency level
- Provide and oversee emotional support group sessions to women and girls at risk of or survivors of gender based violence in compliance with best-practice and MRFS ’s guidelines
- Deliver basic GBV trainings to MRFS staff and non-SGBV frontlines, including sessions on the GBV core concepts and guiding principles and the safe identification and referral of GBV case
- Provide and supervise age-appropriate quality psychosocial support in mobile and static safe spaces (including women resource centers) and child-friendly spaces including emotional support group sessions and awareness/information sessions
- Contribute to the maintenance of an up-to-date service mapping of the service providers operating in the area
- Receive referrals from different agencies, do action plan and appropriate response to each case; ad send referrals to different agencies according to the action plan developed with the client
- Attend case conferences with relevant key actors when needed, while ensuring a survivor-centered approach
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly work plans in a timely manner for the GBV Officer’s validation
- Take lead in administration of the monthly case management quality checklists and ensure that the feedback is received and adhered to
Advertiser :Medical Relief for Syria
Duty Station: Raqqa, Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your CV to MRFS email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the code of the position (NES-RQA-PROG0070) in the Subject line.
- CVs without the subject line ” NES-RQA-PROG0070″ will not be considered.
- Only CVs in Word accepted
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.