إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3136
المسمى الوظيفي: Program Officer-Case Management x2
اخر موعد للتقديم: 26.06.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, child development/psychology, sociology or other relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience preferably in child protection, child care and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals.
- NGO experience preferable.
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of child rights, child protection, case management, psychosocial support and child and youth development.
- Proven experience in psychosocial support to individuals and interaction with families, including counselling.
- Proven experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with community leaders, members, children and youth.
- Proficiency in computer use including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources, and with remote technical management.
- Good knowledge of the Al-Hassakeh region and context.
- Good knowledge of Arabic and Kurdish.
- Knowledge of English preferable.
- Support the identification of vulnerable children in need of individual support and counselling.
- In collaboration with the CP program team, establish and maintain relationships with key informants and community-based mechanisms.
- Work closely with key informants, community-based mechanisms and parents and caregivers on developing their parenting skills, understanding and responding to the psychosocial challenges that they and their children may be facing.
- Building and maintaining the database of individual case files, including case planning, case follow up, and documentation of individual cases.
- Support, coach and mentor the organization Staff and other relevant stakeholders, to ensure quality interventions for children in need of individual and/ or group psychosocial support.
- Provide technical input and deliver activities in the area of child and family-focused protection, psychosocial support, youth-adolescents life skills, community child protection mechanisms, and capacity building, including integrated work with other SC sectors, such as education.
- Work in close collaboration with the child protection team to strengthen role of child protection committees in case management, to support early identification of children at-risk, mitigate risks by providing safety messages (including community-based campaigns) and channel referrals of individual children with protection needs to field-based case workers and Case Management Assistants.
- Contribute to trainings in the technical field of child protection case management in emergencies, under the lead of the lead CM program officer and child protection coordinator.
- Share information on field-level successes and challenges with the Child Protection Manager. Ensure that major challenges are flagged early, and addressed in an appropriate way.
- Facilitate, collect and report information regarding the overall situation of child protection risks in organization operational areas
- Support lead CM program officer the preparation of all procurement and administrative documents required for case management implementation.
- In agreement with lead CM program officer and case management coordinator, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience)
- Draft weekly, monthly, progress and other reports, as required.
- Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests, etc.
- Inform the direct supervisor about any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with organization policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with CP Coordinator and CP Program Manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience).
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Al Hassake -AlHol Camp
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.