إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3160
المسمى الوظيفي: Shelter Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.06.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Personal abilities :
o Diploma in civil engineering, construction with at least 1 year professional experience in construction, survey, planning and execution of building construction projects.
o If no diploma or no Civil engineering or construction diploma: minimum of 2 years of progressive professional experience in construction, survey, planning and execution of building construction projects.
o The applicant must demonstrate good understanding of local market in terms of availability of construction materials.
o Work experience with IDPs is an asset
- Technical competences:
o Extensive knowledge of shelter and WASH –related technical guidelines and standards
o Computer Skills including MS Office and AutoCAD
o Good level of writing and speaking in English language
o Knowledge on the specification of engineering and construction materials.
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team, tasks assigned by his/her Project Manager
- Plan tool, material and monitoring equipment needs
- Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communications)
- Supervise and monitor each stage of the construction projects. Ensure that specifications, drawings and instructions given by his/her Project Manager, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Project Manager
- Work under the supervision of the Shelter Project Manager to assist the team in the preparation of Bill of Quantities – technical scope of works, drawings, and specification for Shelter projects.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working sites
- Supervise and monitor contractor work and/or repairs done by the beneficiaries themselves.
- Take part to the evaluation of the technical competence of contractors
- Ensure contractors follow health and safety procedures
- Any other task relevant to the position as requested by Project Manager.
Reporting / communication
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Supervisor and/or project manager
- Take part in the drafting of project progress reports under the supervision of the Shelter program manager
- Report back any problems, safety issues and constraints encountered during the course of the construction activities and suggest operational solutions
- Take part in seminars and workshops related to the carrying-out of activities and to project objectives
- Report to the Supervisor regarding the development of activities and specific tasks that he/she has been assigned, any problems encountered and the quality of relations with the beneficiaries
- Make sure that the security rules are perfectly well known understood and followed by the contractors or daily workers.
- Listen to the local population and authorities in order to identify any needs, complaints, or major events which could affect the activities of Solidarités
- Analyze the humanitarian situation by taking into account protection issues/Do No Harm to the population
- Take part in lessons learnt workshops and other program evaluation activities.
- Collaborate with local authorities and administration
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.