JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3170)
Job Title: protection facilitator-outreach- 2 post
Application deadline: 28.06.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Any employment application that does not include the job title, job area and serial number CWW / SYR /RAQ/103 will be accepted in the subject field.
Concern recruitment standards:
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the policy of protecting program participants and the Code of Conduct policy and strictly enforce it.
- Support in the identification of vulnerable beneficiaries by liaising with all Concern sectors and regularly visiting relevant project sites and households.
- Conducting initial outreach assessments for all vulnerable cases referred to the Protection Program internally and externally.
- Assess and prioritize cases according to risk level.
- Conduct comprehensive case planning, case implementation and case closure.
Case Planning and Implementation:
- Based on the needs identified through assessment, develop an outreach support plan, in collaboration with the beneficiary and technical guidance from senior protection staff. .
- Identify, refer and follow up on all services and ensure action points from within the support plan are carried out within the agreed timeframe.
- Maintain regular communication with external referral agencies for service provisions
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 103 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.