JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3175)
Job Title: Project Officer -CCCM -Complaints and Feedbacks Mechanism
Application deadline: 28.06.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- At least 3-year experience in an INGOs and/or International Institutions;
- At least 1 experience working in the accountability unit of the AME department or CCCM department of INGOs and/or International Institutions;
- At least 1-year experience managing a team of assistants;
- University degree in a relevant subject (i.e. social science, public administration, communication, law);
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. particularly MS Excel);
- Fluency local language ( Arabic) and very good in English (i.e. speaking and writing);
- Ability to translate questionnaire from English to local language;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong attention to details.
- Does not reside in the camp or work for another actor active in the camp.
- 2-year Managerial experience, including leading/supervising staff, report writing, meeting facilitation.
- Ensure effective communication on the roles & responsibilities of CCCM Complaints Feedbacks Mechanism in the camp to the camp residents;
- Ensure accurate registration and timely follow-up of complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs from camp residents and active actors in the camp;
- Ensure proper implementation/follow-up of CFM-related activities;
- Manage the CFM team.
- Implement/Follow up all CFM-related activities in the camp:
- Establish/Promote CCCM Complaints Feedbacks Mechanism in the camp:
o Establish, implement and monitor the CCCM CFM in the camp;
o Determine appropriate channels to raise complaints/feedbacks/request in information in the camp-specific context through community consultation (i.e. FGDs, listening groups, KII…)
o Carry out awareness campaign on the existence of the CCCM CFM unit and its mandate by developing adapted;
o Build capacity and understanding among ORGANIZATION CCCM team and actors active in the camp on the roles & responsibilities so the CCCM CFM;
o Develop camp-adapted IEC materials on the CFM, ensuring inclusiveness through adapted medium to vulnerable communities;
o Regularly assess effectiveness of all information-sharing efforts and incorporate findings into revised approaches;
o Maintain records of CFM awareness raising and promotion activities (including approximate numbers of participants) and submit to CCCM PM as required;
- Ensure accurate registration and timely follow-up of complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs from camp residents and active actors in the camp:
o Ensure the effective functioning the CCCM CFM and that camp residents/partners complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs are adequately captured, analysed, addressed and responded to in a timely manner and utilized by the program and coordination teams;
o Receive complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs through dedicated CFM hotline (i.e. phone call and WhatsApp number), CFM email address and the CFM boxes located in each sector of the camp;
o Receive complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs through CFM desk and through CCCM Monitors;
o Consolidate complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs in the CFM database and classify level of complaints/feedbacks/request to define the course of action and its implementation timeline;
o Treat urgent and/or sensitive complaints with the immediate attention they require, and ensure a fast resolution;
o Maintain confidential and detailed records of all complaints in the CFM database and other electronic and hard copy filing systems, as appropriate;
o Produce a monthly analytic CFM report for ORGANIZATION staff, following ORGANIZATION template;
o Adapt and improve the CFM based on monitoring of its effectiveness.
- Ensure protection mainstreaming through the CFM activities
o Support and consider gender, protection, and GBV concerns in all aspects of activities; o Adhere and Promote to Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse principles and guidelines (for site residents, ORGANIZATION staff, partner agencies) o Support and promote participation of women, youth, and marginalised groups o Refer immediately protection cases identified to ORGANIZATION Protection Officer for referral to protection actors.
- Manage the Governance unit:
- Ensure Management of CFM activities
o Support the CCCM PM in devising weekly and long-term work plans for the implementation of CFM activities;
o Ensure regular follow-ups on weekly and long-term work plan implementation of CFM activities;
o Provide inputs for the elaboration of Procurement plans as requested by the CCCM PM;
o Attend weekly CCCM team meetings;
o Flag directly foreseen challenges / issues arise in link with the CFM to CCCM PM, including security incidents;
o Attend inter-actor Operational/Sectorial/Ad hoc meetings in the camp;
o Support the CCCM PM in identifying areas for improvement and developing site strategy;
o Ensure accurate record keeping of project documentation, including photos, as requested by the CCCM PM;
o Ensure compliance to ORGANIZATION internal procedures and donor procedures;
o Ensure thorough reporting (i.e. externally: monthly report CFM activities, internally: weekly report to CCCM PM).
o Participation in recruitment of new staff, under guidance of the CCCM Team Leader;
o Day to day supervision and management of CCCM Site Maintenance assistants and Site Maintenance skilled/unskilled workers (i.e. attendance sheet signature, follow-up with finance…);
o Commitment to continuous learning through trainings and timely identification of capacity building needs and opportunities, in coordination with the CCCM Team Leader / HR department.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa-Abu Khashab Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Submission of application:
A) fill in the application through applying to the following link”
B) Applications will no longer be accepted after 28 June 2020
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.