JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (NES-DRK-SUPP-0076)
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Application deadline: 29.Jun.20
- Nothing specific to mention.
- Must have Bachelor of administration and/or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ professional experience in this field of logistics & fleet field.
- Experience in working with International NGO
- Good knowledge on fleet procedure
- Excellent cooperating ability, both with national and international personnel
- Good written and spoken English, Arabic
- Familiarity with commonly used computerized software
- Communicative, mature and responsible
- Provide management with monthly reports on vehicle status & usage, fuel issued, servicing, etc.
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking and reporting, including the creation of performance, efficiency, vehicle/equipment maintenance and reports.
- Make sure all drivers adhere to MRFS’s logistical SOP’s and other regulations
- Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the licenses and permits they need to legally carry loads to work destinations
- Find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure that all load· paperwork associated with each run is accurate and submitted to the proper people
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve MRFS’s objectives.
- Ensure preventive maintenance programs are carried out as per schedule and monitor post repair performance.
- Manage the inventory of spares parts for vehicles, in coordination with the Logistics Manager, in order to ensure an adequate supply of spares
- Conduct analysis of vehicle status and make recommendations for timely replacement, including type of vehicles, spares etc. in order to improve cost-efficiency
- Control transfer and movement of vehicles between project locations as required by operations and management
- Regularly review and update vehicle fleet related policies at least once a year.
- Responsible for MRFS generators such as general services, service schedule, repair and reporting.
- Intensive Travel to the field projects regularly is required
- Organize the fleet purchases in close collaboration with the logistics manager
- Carry out fleet and driver daily management.
- Schedule and follow up on servicing of vehicles.
- Carry out the adequate installation, use, maintenance and condition of vehicles
- Ensure the availability of the needed travel papers for the vehicles to access all NES towns and cities smoothly
- Ensure the availability of first aid kits, and communication means, water. .. etc. available inside the vehicles before any trips
Advertiser :Medical Relief for Syria
Duty Station: Derik, Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your CV to MRFS email: email@example.com
- Please indicate the code of the position (NES-DRK-SUPP-0076) in the Subject line.
- CVs without the subject line ” NES-DRK-SUPP-0076″ will not be considered.
- Only CVs in Word and pdf format will be accepted, other formats will be ignored.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Please know that CVs might be reviewed on a rolling basis so this position may be filled before the deadline of this advertisement.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.