JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3201)
Job Title: Information Management Officer (IMO) – Nutrition Working Group
Application deadline: 09.07.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- At least 3 years of work experience, including experience in data management, information technology or any other related field is a must
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s preferred
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methods.
- Excellent skills in Excel are a must; knowledge of a database such as Access/SPSS or other similar programs, required
- Demonstrated attention to details, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members is required.
- Demonstrated skills in planning, organizing, analysing and reporting.
- Ability to interact effectively with international and national personnel, as well as with project partners and community members
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Strong Kurdish/Arabic skills, written and spoken.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, including Outlook for email).
- Commitment to and understanding of the organization aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Collect and consolidate data from various partners, prepare and submit reports on regular bases;
- Maintain data bases, provide data entry for Nutrition 4Ws; if required
- Assist Nutrition Working Group Coordinator in various coordination tasks, as required
- Working closely with the WoS Cluster IMO, to obtain technical oversight and to ensure that data collection and analysis is in line with the WoS Health Cluster strategy;
- Participate in inter-cluster/hubs meeting/discussions representing the deploying organization, and provide the necessary support in presenting the relevant data and information;
- Manage, analyse, document data and information from INGOs interventions in N-East Syria;
- Map assistance coverage in NES, analyse and report the potential gaps;
- Produce, share maps illustrating scale/coverage of assistance;
- Record, document and share coordination meeting minutes;
- Support with translation of Nutrition WG documents and in NWG meetings and trainings;
- In agreement with the Nutrition Working Group Coordinator, perform other required duties within reason (in line with skills and experience).
Representation and coordination
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship and liaise with local stakeholders, including health committees, communities and other nutrition and health actors in camps and participate in relevant meetings in coordination with the Nutrition WG Coordinator.
- Comply with the organization policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derik with 30% travel to field locations
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.