JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3203)
Job Title: M, E Assistant
Application deadline: 05.07.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Any employment application that does not include the job title, job area and serial number CWW / SYR /RAQ/108 will be accepted in the subject field.
Concern recruitment standards:
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the policy of protecting program participants and the Code of Conduct policy and strictly enforce it.
- To support the monitoring and evaluation of Concern programs in Syria through PDM, household visits, focus group discussions, and other data collection methods as required
- Effective participation and implementation of needs assessments, base line and end line assessments, and other evaluation tasks as required
- Provide recommendations and documenting learning for program quality improvement in line with Concern’s objectives and priorities, and support the preparation of program performance reports
- To ensure that beneficiaries, community members and other stakeholders are fully informed of the M&E processes being implemented, and are treated with respect, appreciation and courtesy.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of information collected in the M&E and program teams, and assisting with the efficient processing and analysis of data collected
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Elzor دير الزور
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 108 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.