JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3275)
Job Title: Senior Field Officer (Head of Office)
Application deadline: 20.07.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience working in an emergency response context.
- Education to BA level in a relevant subject or equivalent field experience
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Security management experience in insecure environments
- Ability to write clear and well-argued reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Committed to organizational values and principles.
- Multi-site management experience
- Experience in representation with stakeholders and co-ordination with other NGOs.
- Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish.
Programme Support :
- Working with Field Manager Kobane and the technical team on the ground to develop response plans and master budgets and contribute to overall NES response strategy.
- Work with the program coordinator to contribute to programme implementation to ensure timely delivery of programme activities.
- In close coordination with the Field Manager Kobane and Logistics Coordinator, develop and implement effective safety and security procedures for the field base or area, ensuring that these are updated and revised at regular intervals and that new programmes are built around security considerations.
- Manage logistics processes to procure, store and distribute stock, supplies and services for the timely delivery of project objectives within the field base.
- Manage and motivate field base operation staffs to perform highly in their respective roles and responsibilities. This will include leading on staffing structure, recruitment, performance management and implementing staff welfare policy
Liaising with local Partners:
- Lead on all the required negotiations and liaising matters with the communities and the local administration including the HAO and RRC in regard to the NES program.
Representation & Advocacy & Organizational Learning :
- Ensure that organization’s work is coordinated with efforts of other agencies and local Government, and take a leadership role within existing Raqqa operations Coordination forums, ensuring the specific needs of communities are being addressed.
- Comply with Organization policies and practice with respect to protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure the security, health and wellbeing of staff and that staff management and other processes and policies and systems reflect organization’s principles of equity and fairness.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Submit CV and cover letter by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position & Location of the Position in the subject section otherwise the application will not be considered.
Applications will be processed on rolling base until last submission date.
LAST SUBMISSION DATE ON 20th July 2020
Only Applicants Received Until This Date Will Be Taken into Account