إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3286
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Program Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 19.07.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- University degree in psychology, social work, pedagogy, social sciences or another relevant field.
- Minimum one-year experience working with an INGO or LNGO.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible professional experience in protection, GBV/WPE, child protection, case management other related area with a minimum of 6 months’ work experience with NGOs.
- Previous experience in MHPSS is mandatory
- Commitment to gender, diversity and human rights.
- Ability to work in unstable, uncertain or potentially dangerous environments, independently and in a team.
- Excellent animation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent reporting and data management skills.
- Strong coordination capacity and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English, Kurdish will be an asset.
- Pro-active and helpful attitude, ready to take on variety of new tasks.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Ensure that all protection program documents within the site or office is a safe space and well organized.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all the information known in the exercise of the job.
- Support the protection program team in mapping available services, including liaising with other NGOs, INGOs, UN agencies, and local services’ providers in close coordination with protection officers.
- Maintain effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders including referral organizations, community groups, HAO offices, and partners.
- Complete weekly activity reports, according to guidance provided by the Program Manager and Protection Officers.
- Ensure co-development of all daily/weekly/monthly work plan, in coordination with Protection officers.
- Be actively involved in setting up networks and linkages with key stakeholders.
- Active participation in team meetings through
- Administrate, data collection, collation, analysis, and reporting in accordance with given requests.
- Other related assignments
- Provide direct emotional and psychosocial support to women and girls, with a particular focus on survivors of GBV, through individual counseling and case management services
- Organize group psychosocial activities for women and girls.
- Collaborate with outreach workers to mobilize women and girls to attend counseling, psychosocial, and GBV case management services
- Participate in provided technical trainings and on-going technical skill support sessions on GBV, counseling skills, trauma, and case management
- Attend weekly case review meetings with the psychosocial team to ensure adherence to standards and quality case management
- Conduct assessments with adolescent girls, their caregivers, and other stakeholders to identify key concerns, needs, and opportunities
- Facilitate self-support curriculum in the camp
- Conduct ongoing focus group discussions with adolescent girls and women to inform program activities.
- Work closely with staff and volunteers (including other programs) and receive internal referrals for PSS support. Coordinate with Case Workers to engage GBV survivors in psychosocial and life-skills activities.
- Internally refer GBV survivors in need of PSS services to Case Workers. Provide Psychological First Aid and life-saving assistance when needed.
- Maintain liaison with the local government officials, other I/NGO’s and community-based organization’s (CBO) at the community level to ensure their cooperation and coordination for effective implementation of the program in the areas.
- Represent on local exercises in his/her geographic area of responsibility.
- In general, make sure that a positive and professional image is conveyed. In particular, ensure that mandate, thematic policies, ethics, values and views are followed in relation to third parties.
- Under the supervision of the PPO and in close coordination with the Protection Data Assistant, ensure proper data collection of psychosocial activities and beneficiaries, ensuring confidentiality of data when required (including soft and hard data).
- Collect data on regularly base and regularly update individual monitoring files of the Program beneficiaries.
- Keep proper records of expenditures and report on these to the line manager.
- Use program resources effectively Raise to the line manager any material/service needed for the delivery of psychosocial activities;
- Contribute to the development of procurement plans and raise purchase requests when required.
- Bring special attention to risks of fraud and corruption and ensure whistleblowing policy and mechanisms are disseminated and understood by the team.
- Submit weekly movement plans according to the program priorities and weekly plan.
- Report without delay any security issue / incident to the S&S focal point and the line manager and ensure security of the staff on the field.
- Ensure understanding of and compliance to PSEA and Child Safeguarding policies and reporting mechanisms.
- Ensure affected populations are fully aware about PSEA and CS policies and know how to report in a safe and confidential way.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Al Hasakeh with frequent travel in NES
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.