JOB Vacancy Announcement #:
Job Title: Health Manager
Application deadline: 21.07.2020
- Pharmacy or medical University degree is required.
- 5years experience in this field and the targeted area.
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office (word , Excel,access..etc)
- excellent English is required
- Very good analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the targeted area.
- Responsible for quality health program implementation and capacity development of field staff following essential health services packages adapted by WHO for Syria.
- Provide technical support to community Health and Nutrition Workers involved in the project, on implementing Access to Health project activities.
- Develop a work plan, monitoring, and evaluation plan of the health team according to Health’s strategic action plan.
- Monitor project activities including drugs and commodity management, organizing meetings and training, management of Referral activities, budget and timelines, notify Programs Coordinator when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed.
- Conduct regular meetings with the MEAL team to address the findings of MEAL reports and to set corrective action plans accordingly, with paying specific attention to the reports measuring the physical accessibility to health facilities by the communities being served with health activities.
- Support on the strengthening of community stakeholder network, organize training and refresher training on clinical protocols and EHSPs for the clinical staff, besides coordinate all trainings of partners in the field for those who will use the IDA training center in NES.
- Ensure all project activities and spending complies with IDA’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the data of health programs are properly processed and to use this data to report monthly on the health program activities including the reporting against agreed indicators of health program.
- Provide direct supervision to the Medical Waste management team to ensure that activities match the agreed action plan, and cooperate with participated partners accordingly.
- Cooperate with all partners in the field on regular basis to inform the Medical waste, training components of health program of IDA in NES.
Advertiser :IDA- Germany
Duty Station: NES-Al Raqqa – Field visits to Raqqa and Deir Ezzor governorates will be required.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
You can apply through the link below and make sure to use this code HM140-07.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.