JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3362)
Job Title: CFRM Assistant
Application deadline: 07.08.2020
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
CVT offers :
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in
Good Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian programming, including understanding of project cycle management (PCM)
Fair skills in CRM methodologies, including:
- Receiving calls and communicating with beneficiaries.
- Good knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
- Good knowledge in analysing data.
- Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the projects, using established internal processes
- Ability to work with teams in tense and high volatile contexts
- Communication abilities
- Problem solving abilities, including: attention to detail, autonomy, organisation and flexibility
- English: Written and spoken fluency
- Arabic: Written and spoken fluency mandatory
Under the direct supervision of the CFRM Officer (Manbij), and in collaboration with the field Coordinators, and other collaborators of the projects and of the base, he/she will:
- Ensure the operationalization of an established feedback/accountability mechanism.
- Prepare reports on the cases registered through the CRM system.
- Timely feedback to PMs on complaints and concerns raised by communities on project activities.
- Analyze data and submit internal and accurate reports to the concerned programs/projects on a monthly basis.
- Follow-up on status progress of referred cases.
- Regularly communicate with beneficiaries to provide feedback to their complaints.
- Treat beneficiaries with dignity, including sensitizing field monitors, vendors, and agents on such principles.
- Send red cases to Accountability Manager ASAP.
- Supervise Complaints & Response Mechanism (CRM) implementation, ensuring complaints and feedback are dealt with in accordance to the CVT CRM Policy, including complaints boxes existence in distribution points and archiving and sharing the received complaints.
- Assess field assistants’ data collection and interview technique and provide information as necessary.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.