JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3368)
Job Title: Project Officer-Cash
Application deadline: 07.08.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
The Cash officer is required to embody the following qualities and to maintain compliance with ACTED Rule and Policies at all times:
- a) Have a bachelor in engineering.
- b) Have at least 6 months’ experience in Cash programs
- c) Strong English-writing and reporting skills
- d) Have a good experience and knowledge in Office program specially Excel and word
- e) Strong data management skills
- f) Good communication skills
- g) Ability to operate in challenging environments
- h) Ability to manage complaints
- i) Trust-worthiness, integrity and accountability
- j) Willingness to follow instructions, especially those related to security
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
Under the supervision of the Senior Project officer and Project Manager, the Cash of Officer’s responsibilities include:
- a) General responsibilities:
- To work with the local authorities to understand the market and the situation within which the targeting and implementation of the cash aspects of projects will be conducted.
- To undertake or supervise technical assessments.
- To support the Senior Project Officer to make weekly work plans and field visits.
- To ensure the quality and efficiency of all field work done relevant to CBR aspects of projects.
- To submit any relevant paperwork (e.g. Completion documentation, photos) to Senior Project Officer at the end of each day with work summary, or as described by line manager.
- To act as a clear communication channel between program, contractors, sub-contractors and beneficiaries.
- To monitor progress of activity implementation and contractors.
- Co-management (with other technical staff) of Programs team and any other participating staff while in the field as discussed with Project Manager and Senior project officer.
- To draft and follow up of program correspondence and reports in coordination with Senior Project Manager;
- To prepare, check the quality and accuracy of all documents submitted by the field staff (beneficiary lists, reports, analysis, forms etc.).
- Support the Senior Project officer in their work with AMEU.
- To work additional hours and some weekends as dictated by the demands of the line project.
- Manage the team in the field.
- Advise a visiting location to the project manage and senior Project officer during the implementation of project.
- Prepare a weekly plan and capacity building plan for assistant and share it with senior project officer for review.
- b) Reporting
- To collect photos of program implementation and ensure that donor visibility is respected;
- Assist in the identification and location of beneficiaries when requested.
- Weekly Report on the implementation of activities as per specific program and donor requirements.
- Prepare a weekly plan and share it with the Senior Project office.
- Provide a monthly report about the general achievement and challenge in the areas of intervention the changes and challenges.
- c) Technical Tasks
- Develop and implement CBT activities and raise anything to adjust according to the context.
- Oversee cash, and other market-based modalities to achieve project objectives.
- Preparing a tool for market monitoring during the implementation of project.
- Complete deliverable to specification and within time line.
- Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by contract and procedures.
- Identify best practices and lessons learned.
- Put a clear strategy of the change that will be made by the intervention in the areas.
- Preparing and the check the BoQs for CFWs activities and make sure it is accurate and clear.
- d) Administration and Other Tasks
- Maintain an efficient, organized system of paperwork and reporting for field work
- Ensure timely departure and return from the field: this includes leaving to the field with all necessary documents and materials to complete a successful workday.
- Monitor the quality of work done by staff under your supervision and their adherence to ACTED internal policies
- To perform other duties as requested by the project and country management team.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Any offer of a contract will be contingent on securing funds from ORGANIZATION donors, and therefore, the recruitment process may be put on hold or cancelled without selecting any candidate.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.