إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3387
المسمى الوظيفي: Community Healthcare Worker (CHW) Lead
اخر موعد للتقديم: August9-2020
Education / Experience Needed
▪ Degree in nursing, community nursing or related medical field
▪ Experience working with an NGO is preferred
▪ Experience in Excel and computer skills
- English, required
- Kurdish, required
- Arabic, desired
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands will be dependent upon situation and event.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Work in a security context that is fluid
This is a non-contractual document that can be varied from time to time as circumstances dictate. This job description is intended to summarize the main duties and responsibilities of the post; this is not intended to be a full and exhaustive list of tasks. All Organization staff are expected to demonstrate flexibility and willingness to perform appropriate tasks when the need arises.
Uphold the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence.
Respect the Organization’s values at all times, both within and outside of working hours.
Be prepared to work in Al-Hasakeh Governorate and to work outside for long hours while educating the local community.
Work closely with all members of the health team to provide the highest possible quality of care.
Treat all patients and their relatives with respect and dignity.
Maintain confidentiality for all patients.
Lead, organise and supervise the team of CHWs
Assist in identifying key health, nutrition and hygiene messages needed to improve the health status of IDPs and other beneficiaries of the clinic together with the MC and other clinic staff
Implement health education sessions in clinic and community.
Assess the training needs of the CHWs and provide training for the CHW at the clinic.
Submit timely daily and weekly reports on activities and progress to the MC.
Act as a liaison between the Organization and community leaders and beneficiaries to communicate key information to relevant communities and facilitate meetings as necessary.
Assist in assessment of health status, knowledge and practice of health promoting behaviours amongst communities served by the Organization clinic.
▪ Adhere to Organization security management plan
▪ Maintain confidentiality of patient records at all times
▪ Report any issues regarding workplace practices to appropriate Manager.
Communication and Coordination –
▪ Attend weekly all staff meetings, when possible
▪ Work closely with MC to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard
▪ Ensure that all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with Organization and donor requirements
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3387)
Job Title: Community Healthcare Worker (CHW) Lead
Application deadline: August9-2020
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail, anticipation and follow up are core values of the job function.
- Possesses strong Organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a humble team player
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to travel in and out of the field.
- Must have analytical writing skills
- Computer literate with good skills in common Microsoft office programs
- High level of integrity and stewardship
- Committed to the Organization’s values and ethics
The CHW Lead will work as part of the health team, identifying and delivering key health, nutrition and hygiene messages in support of the Organization PHCC in Tel-Hajar, Al-Hassakeh, NE Syria.
Duty Station: Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.