Job Code: ACTANT10-08
Job Title: Accountant(Finance Officer)
Application deadline: 20/08/2020
- Bachelor degree in Economic (accounting, finance…etc)
- More than 5years experience in Finance and Humanitarian work.
- Excellent English is required
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office (word, Excel, access…etc.)
- Very good analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the targeted area.
- The Finance officer is responsible for the Syria office cashbox. he/she previews the office needs in cash and contacts directly the Senior Finance Officer to coordinate the money transfer as needed based on the IDA policies.
- Set all payment plans for the project’s implementation based on the spending plans shared by program staff.
- Receive and counts money whenever received from Havala and register them duly.
- Make direct payments based on the project plans.
- Make sure that all necessary documentation for the procurement is prepared by the logistics office and all necessary approvals for all payments are obtained.
- Prepare cash advances for IDA Staff as necessary and follows up on the closure of these advances as per the applied policies of IDA.
- Responsible for preparing and effectuating the monthly staff salary payment.
- Prepare monthly reports for the Cashbox under his/her responsibility for each project.
- Keep scanned copies of all invoices and vouchers paid during the month and sends the original version to the senior finance officer in Erbil when possible.
Duty Station: NES-Al Raqqa and Dier Ezzor Governorate.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.
only English CVs will be accepted with taking in regards to be Word or PDF