JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3530)
Job Title: Facilities Officer_Service Technician (Amuda)
Application deadline: 31/08/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Personal abilities and Technical competences:
o Diploma from industrial high school
o 2 years of experience as a handyman.
o Previous INGO experience would be preferred.
o Solid experience and knowledge of electrical, generator, plumbing and HVAC systems (at least two of the skills set)
o Computer literacy in MS Offices packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
o Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment
o Positive attitude and good communication skills
o Speak and write good English
Supervising the maintenance and follow up of SI’s premises and infrastructures:
- Regularly inspect Solidarités International offices and living accommodation to assess what work is necessary and what supplies and furniture are missing
- Perform or oversee all work (construction, repairs, etc.) ordered by the manager, as wells as those he/she has identified and has had validated by the manager
- Ensure regular maintenance of Solidarités installations/equipment/facilities, notably through a preventative maintenance plan (procedures, scheduling etc).
- Use the checklist provided by the line manager on weekly bases to all the premises in Amuda and Hasake.
- In the case of malfunction/deterioration, diagnose and propose to the manager and/or technical advisor different types of steps to take, with a cost estimate for each one.
- Perform work within deadlines, while ensuring compliance with the defined specifications (plans, dimensions etc) and established budget
- Perform necessary tests/checks to ensure the smooth running of the installations/equipment after repairs.
- Make propositions for improvements and/or correction of installations/equipment/facilities.
- Check that enough necessary consumables and materials are always in stock for routine repairs.
- Write accurate intervention reports (follow up sheet, problem, steps taken etc).
- Draw up a list of needs following the premises assessments and the items left in the store
- Participate in monthly stored goods and equipment inventories and reconciliation with what should be in storage place
- Supervise the daily workers in the premises
- Look after all material or furniture on the base, carry out minor maintenance and repair work as well as improvements to Solidarités International buildings, once validation has been received from the Logistics Supervisor
These works include the small repair and maintenance for:
- Electrical network: Examples: Install lights, broken out let, circuit breakers clean the ACs, inverters and batteries, etc.
- Carpentry works: Repair broken locks for doors, cupboards, windows etc.
- Plumbing works: Change the water tapes, some case sewage pipes etc.
- Follow all work carried out by suppliers in the premises and validate the reception of the work
- Supervise waste management and upkeep of the garden
- Supervise the efficient use of generators on the base, plan and make the maintenance operations of the generator (change of oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter etc.)
- Ensure the proper use and good shape of the facilities: liaise with the owner/caretaker of the premises if there are issues
- Check and ensure that installations and buildings are conform to security norms (closures and doorways in a good state, buildings identified, fire extinguishers present, etc.) and report to the Logistics Supervisor to implement the necessary updates
- Ensure all water dispensers are clean and water bottles are always available
- Ensure emergency food box equipment box, first aid kits are available in all location. Follow up of the expiry dates and ensure the replacement of the expiring items
Amuda Stock Management
- Receiving out of stock requests from all the departments
- Updated the stock report on daily bases
- Update the stock cards on daily bases
- Make a monthly inventory for Amuda stock
- Distribute stationary and cleaning material to Amuda and Hasake office
- Help the teams unload small items
- Pass on any security-related information to the Logistics Supervisor
- Any other duties as assigned by the Logistics Supervisor
- Immediately notify manager of any problems occurring during his/her service, in particular any loss, damage, theft or attempted break-ins
NB: The above list is not exhaustive, nor limiting, the employee may be required to perform other tasks in the course of his duties, at the request of his superiors.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please submit your application (CV, cover letter, 3 references) to:
Solidarités International office:
Or send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject FAC OFF SR TC _AUG20
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.