JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3572)
CCCM Complaints and Feedbacks Mechanism Officer
Application deadline: 01.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- At least 3-year experience in an INGOs and/or International Institutions;
- At least 1 experience working in the accountability unit of the AME department or CCCM department of INGOs and/or International Institutions;
- At least 1-year experience managing a team of assistants;
- University degree in a relevant subject (i.e. social science, public administration, communication, law);
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. particularly MS Excel);
- Fluency local language (Arabic) and very good in English (i.e. speaking and writing);
- Ability to translate questionnaire from English to local language;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong attention to details.
- Does not reside in the camp or work for another actor active in the camp.
- 2-year Managerial experience, including leading/supervising staff, report writing, meeting facilitation.
- Implement/Follow up all CFM-related activities in the camp:
- Establish/Promote CCCM Complaints Feedbacks Mechanism in the camp:
- Establish, implement and monitor the CCCM CFM in the camp;
- Determine appropriate channels to raise complaints/feedbacks/request in information in the camp-specific context through community consultation (i.e. FGDs, listening groups, KII…)
- Carry out awareness campaign on the existence of the CCCM CFM unit and its mandate by developing adapted;
- Build capacity and understanding among ORGANIZATION CCCM team and actors active in the camp on the roles & responsibilities so the CCCM CFM;
- Develop camp-adapted IEC materials on the CFM, ensuring inclusiveness through adapted medium to vulnerable communities;
- Regularly assess effectiveness of all information-sharing efforts and incorporate findings into revised approaches;
- Maintain records of CFM awareness raising and promotion activities (including approximate numbers of participants) and submit to CCCM PM as required;
- Ensure accurate registration and timely follow-up of complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs from camp residents and active actors in the camp:
- Ensure the effective functioning the CCCM CFM and that camp residents/partners complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs are adequately captured, analyzed, addressed and responded to in a timely manner and utilized by the program and coordination teams;
- Receive complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs through dedicated CFM hotline (i.e. phone call and WhatsApp number), CFM email address and the CFM boxes located in each sector of the camp;
- Receive complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs through CFM desk and through CCCM Monitors;
- Consolidate complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs in the CFM database and classify level of complaints/feedbacks/request to define the course of action and its implementation timeline;
- Treat urgent and/or sensitive complaints with the immediate attention they require, and ensure a fast resolution;
- Maintain confidential and detailed records of all complaints in the CFM database and other electronic and hard copy filing systems, as appropriate;
- Produce a monthly analytic CFM report for ORGANIZATION staff, following ORGANIZATION template;
- Adapt and improve the CFM based on monitoring of its effectiveness.
- Ensure protection mainstreaming through the CFM activities
- Support and consider gender, protection, and GBV concerns in all aspects of activities; o Adhere and Promote to Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse principles and guidelines (for site residents, ORGANIZATION staff, partner agencies) o Support and promote participation of women, youth, and marginalized groups to Refer immediately protection cases identified to ORGANIZATION Protection Officer for referral to protection actors.
- Manage the Governance unit:
- Ensure Management of CFM activities
- Support the CCCM PM in devising weekly and long-term work plans for the implementation of CFM activities;
- Ensure regular follow-ups on weekly and long-term work plan implementation of CFM activities;
- Provide inputs for the elaboration of Procurement plans as requested by the CCCM PM;
- Attend weekly CCCM team meetings;
- Flag directly foreseen challenges / issues arise in link with the CFM to CCCM PM, including security incidents;
- Attend inter-actor Operational/Sectorial/Ad hoc meetings in the camp;
- Support the CCCM PM in identifying areas for improvement and developing site strategy;
- Ensure accurate record keeping of project documentation, including photos, as requested by the CCCM PM;
- Ensure compliance to ORGANIZATION internal procedures and donor procedures;
- Ensure thorough reporting (i.e. externally: monthly report CFM activities, internally: weekly report to CCCM PM).
- Participation in recruitment of new staff, under guidance of the CCCM Team Leader;
- Day to day supervision and management of CCCM Site Maintenance assistants and Site Maintenance skilled/unskilled workers (i.e. attendance sheet signature, follow-up with finance…);
- Commitment to continuous learning through trainings and timely identification of capacity building needs and opportunities, in coordination with the CCCM Team Leader / HR department.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa-Abu Khashab Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
“Well qualified candidates, including women, are strongly encouraged to apply”
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
- Read the job description carefully
- You may need to create a G-mail account
- Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.