JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3601)
Job Title: Logistic Officer – Procurement
Application deadline: 07.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University Degree in any subject
- Minimum of 12 month’s experience as Logistics Assistant or 6 month’s experience as Logistics Officer
- Candidate must speak English fluently
- Monitor on a daily basis the performance of Procurement Assistants alongside the progress of all procurements related to Raqqa program teams.
- Draft weekly & daily work plans for all team members while regularly updating Line Managers.
- Hold weekly meeting with the Senior Logistics Officer to report on the activities of the Procurement team including accomplishments, challenges or issues that require further support.
- Review all Order Forms to confirm the correct budget line has been used and that all necessary specifications have been provided by the Program team to allow Logistics to procure items as efficiently as possible.
- Check delivery timelines of each procurement to ensure they are in line with the program teams’ planned activities.
- Ensure all procurements adhere to policies and procedures.
- Follow-up with NES Logistics teams and regional office on procurements being handled there on behalf of Raqqa Logistics.
- Review all procurement contracts to ensure their accuracy before submitting them for signing by organization Logistics, Finance and Coordination.
- Review payment documents for their accuracy and ensure all documents are present and correct before submitting to Finance for payment to close the procurement.
- Provide a weekly plan at the beginning of each week and a progress report at the end of each highlighting the accomplishments, challenges and any pending tasks.
- Ensure Order Form Follow-up is updated daily, both as new Order Forms are received and by updating the status of procurements in progress.
- Meet with Finance team to keep the Contract Follow-up (CFU) up to date and correct.
- Priorities a clear and consistent filing structure for all current and past procurements in line with policies and procedures which should be updated throughout each stage of the procurement process.
- Compile, review and submit Titanic reports at the end of each month to the Area Logistics Manager for review.
- Attend the Weekly Area Meeting (WAM) and present a status update on the progress of procurements for all program team.
Ensure all truck requests received 48 hours in advance are reviewed and planned in line with the needs of the program team. This includes, but is not limited to, receiving detailed and correctly stock exit requests and the use of waybills during transportation.
- Ensure all goods are arranged, documented and distributed in line with logistics principles and policies and procedures.
- Perform spot check of items in the warehouse on a weekly basis.
- Supervise a full stock count of the warehouse on a monthly basis.
- Ensure a weekly stock report is provided to Logistics Officers and Area Logistics Officer.
- Check-in regularly with the relevant Logistics Assistant and Storekeeper regarding any challenges or issues related to the stock or the safety and security of the warehouse.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa Governorate, Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
“Well qualified candidates, including women, are strongly encouraged to apply”
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.