JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3614)
Job Title: REACH Enumerator (Full Time/Part Time)
Application deadline: 9/10/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- At least some years at college level
- Fluent in Arabic
- Resident in Northeast Syria and able to move between governorates when requested
- Applicants from the following sub-districts will be given preference: Raqqa: Menbej, Ein Arab and Seran
- At last 3 months’ experience in collecting data offline (using paper) or online (using phones or tablets)
- Experience working with REACH and/or ACTED
Good knowledge of regions in Northeast Syria with strong network
Familiar with using GPS, Excel and/or Word
Command of English
The Enumerator, under direct supervision of a Senior Officer and/or Officer, is responsible for collecting assessment data relevant to REACH assessments. This includes data collection and support to data entry where necessary. He/she will be based in Raqqa (Al’Samra).
CHAIN OF COMMAND
Under the authority of:
- NES Research Manager
- Senior Officer
- Senior Officers, Officers & Assistants within NES
- All enumerators
- All Organization Staff in field office
- Local authorities
- Data Collection:
- To collect data and information in the field through interviews, focus group discussions, field visits and surveys;
- To ensure transparent, accurate and timely collection of quantitative and qualitative data and information;
- To ensure a regular, effective and comprehensive communication with supervisors
- To cross-check information accuracy with the database entry;
- To support geo-referencing conducted in the field.
- Providing regular reports at frequent intervals on the progress of activities and on relevant observations;
- Reporting directly to Senior Officer and Officers whenever requested
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqua
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Well qualified candidates, including women, are strongly encouraged to apply”
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.