JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3651
Job Title: Area Compliance Assistant
Application deadline: 27.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in Economic / Finance / Accounting or equivalent professional diploma.
- At least 1 year of related experience under the same title or equivalent.
- Previous NGO experience in same field.
- Good speaking/writing English language and fluent in the Arabic language.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, assess risk and make plans accordingly.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality.
- Ability to travel locally, if necessary.
- Time management and problem-solving.
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Good communication skills and ability to learn.
- Contribute to internal audit tasks according to agreed and planned schedule and written terms of reference:
o FLATS process audit: Audit for FLATS department conducted and supervised by Area Compliance Manager
o Support on the program audit done by the FLATS team in the bases in terms of collection and review of documentation
- Promote transparency and accountability.
- Responsible for the compliance & transparency with organization’s policies & procedures:
o Using a check list relevant to each activity for each department on a monthly basis.
o Performing spot checks on the compliance of FIN/HR/LOG processes and completing the corresponding checklists
- Assist in providing training upon request or when identifying a gap in implementation/knowledge of ACTED’s procedures (FLAT and / or program)
- Follow up on compliance observations and recommendations
- Participate to the preparation of external audits in close collaboration with the Sr. Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Manager & Capital Compliance Team
- Participating to spot checks on program activities as per the instructions of Area Compliance Manager
- Participating to supply chain traceability reviews as per the instructions of Area Compliance Manager
- Conduct Field tender verification activities as per coordination request (Taking Photos, visit the area in the field).
- Review program supporting documents are fully in the filed on a monthly basis.
- Following up that originals of the relevant department documents are received in the Amuda base on a monthly basis (finance vouchers, personal files, procurement files). Effective sending remains the responsibility of each department.
- Lead the transportation activities of the supporting documentation from the field to Capital.
- Participating to the conduction of Market Survey’s as per the frequency agreed upon by coordination & Area Compliance Manager
- Contribute to the preparation of the Monthly Compliance Report
- Prepare a monthly Tasks report and share it with the Compliance Officer
- Provide regular and timely updates on progress and challenges to Sr. Compliance Officer
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.