JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3732
Job Title: Logistic /Temporary Worker
Application deadline: 4-Oct-20
This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Good experiences in Logistic operation.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills required, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues and partners.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
- High level of creativity and coordination.
- Fluency in Arabic and good in English.
Information and computer skills (MS Office package…Internet)
The employee will conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to RI and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Specific duties:
Collecting quotations from the Market
Making sure that all procurement documents (Quotes, GRN, PO, CSI…etc) are prepared well under Log procurement Officer Supervision.
Has a full understanding of RI procurement policies and formats;
Enforce proper use of procurement ceilings and approval procedures.
Ensure that RIs’ procurement activities are legal and moral.
Doing market assessment.
Support IT & Assets team to finalize tagging RI properties and assets.
Support Warehouse team to organize the warehouse after adding all the shelves
Oversee the gathering of quotations and bids from the market for PRs as per RI standards and formats;
Interact with contractors, in coordination with the Program & Admin Assistant.
Coordinate with Finance department closely regarding all payments and related documents.
Reporting to Log Admin Assistant
Follow up the Generator and fuel consumption
Follow up office needs and services
Other tasks related to Operations team
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.