JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3759
Job Title: Crowd Controller
Application deadline: 08.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Completion of Secondary education.
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Fluency in Arabic language.
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation.
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Protect organization’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Perform first aid.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.