JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3802
Job Title: FSE Assistant
Application deadline: 19/10/2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
- University Degree
- Ability to use MS Office programs, specifically Excel and Word
- Two years’ experience in a humanitarian organization.
- Experience in conducting assessments and distributions.
- Previous experience with digital data gathering (DDG) applications. I.e – iformbuilder, Kobo, ODK, etc.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a collaborative working approach.
- Ability to effectively and compassionately engage with vulnerable populations and maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Willingness to be flexible and work long hours when required;
- Good organizational skills and ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Supervise and coordinate Food security and Emergency facilitators and daily workers during assessment and distribution activities, ensuring that all activities are conducted in line with Concern policies and carried out to a high standard, in a timely manner with due consideration to gender, disability and other protection issues.
- Ensure data collected by assessment teams is accurate and that programme participants are registered correctly and that they conform with the criteria outlined by the management team.
- Conduct distribution activities, ensuring the set up of safe and accessible distribution sites, and all items are distributed as per distribution lists.
- Communicate cordially and respectfully at all times with the community and program teams. Act as the first point of contact for programme participants at project sites in terms of questions or issues arising around selection criteria, timing and modality of assistance etc.
- Coordinate effectively with Programme Officers, Food security and Emergency facilitators and daily workers to ensure the successful outcome of programme activities.
- Provide recommendations for improved program quality in line with Concern’s objectives and priorities.
- Ensure accurate messaging to programme participants in relation to the Concern and its programme activities.
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link: https://forms.gle/39ru54cLLevjThR49
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.