إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3832
المسمى الوظيفي: مراقب مالي
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3832
Job Title: Finance Monitor
Application deadline: 14-Oct-20
- Minimum 6 months of relevant experience and bachelor’s degree in related field such as Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, engineering or other educational background combined with relevant professional experience will be preferred.
- Previous Experience with National or International health NGOs is preferred.
- Previous experience of hospital finance department or partners is preferred.
- Experience of at least 6 months in Finance department.
- Arabic speaker, Good in English and Kurdish.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Makes recommendations related to work procedures and implementation of management systems.
- Supervision & monitoring financial, HR & logistical field review of preselected RI health facilities, MMUs and WGSS that related to COVID-19 project.
- Making a regular weekly visit to assigned facilities, and review their latest transactions and prepare monitoring tracker and reports.
- Check Facilities cashbook on weekly bases, cross check with original invoices and make physical visit to suppliers for monitoring propose when needed.
- Prepare tracker for partners running costs and their monthly salaries.
- Coordinate and report to Finance Coordinator.
- Checking consumption reports against invoices and reporting to RI Finance Coordinator.
- Monitor the quality of all transaction’s backups and supporting documents.
- Monitor archives and Filing process of all original invoices at RI facilities.
- Distribute the salaries of in-direct staff in Hasake.
- Help finance assistant in Hasake office in daily works if needed.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by finance coordinator.
- Monitor and Ensure monthly review checking of report of following:
- Financial sheets (invoices, paperwork, pay slips etc..)
- Log sheets / fuel (consumption reports).
- Checking Head Cost and Timesheets of all HFs, MMUs and WGSS staff members at least once a month.
- Monitoring Incentives distribution and making sure that staff member is signing a pay-slip after received salary.
- Provide information/data support on weekly bases to RI Syria finance team.
- Daily tasks / regular responsibilities and submission of a weekly detailed report to Finance Coordinator.
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.