JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3864
Job Title: WASH Engineer
Application deadline: 18.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Completion of Secondary education.
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Fluency in Arabic language.
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation.
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Assessing civil/WASH works for different projects.
- Preparing specifications, drawings and bill of quantities.
- Close supervision for implementation of the engineering works.
- Analyzing and resolving work problems.
- Preparing progress report, expected completion dates, and payment documents regarding the civil works.
- Preparing variation orders if any.
- Attending regular Senior Staff meetings when required by the line manager.
- Regular visit to the project sites to ensure quality of the implemented works and coordinate with M&E and QA/QC staff for any raised/found issues.
- Weekly reports for Bluemont activities within the operations area.
- Guidance and coordination with field monitoring and technician staffs to follow-up and find appropriate solutions for daily problems.
- Any other duties.
- Very good experience in the engineering device like Level, device theodolite, device…
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.