JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4107
Job Title: WASH Assistant مساعد قسم المياه والإصحاح
Application deadline: 27-11-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in WASH, Rural Development, Public health or related fields (desired)
- 2-3 years of work experience after college/university in the above mentioned fields (desired)
- Experience in report writing and technical translation (desired)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook (obligatory)
- Experience in working for international or local non-governmental organizations (desired)
- Fluent English, Kurdish and Arabic, both written and spoken (obligatory) (knowledge will be tested)
- Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent organization and coordination skills with capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive and able to cope with a challenging and constantly-evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure
- Ability to establish and manage effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external partners, including I/NGOs, and community representatives.
- A strong commitment towards humanitarian relief and disaster operations. It is of utmost priority that candidates understand, respect and actively promote the spirit of the mandate and core humanitarian values, including: humanity and the humanitarian imperative, independence, impartiality, neutrality, and accountability in aid.
The main tasks of the WASH Assistant are:
- Support Program manager and the WASH team with WASH program implementation
- Assist with drafting contracts, short assessments, reports, and other project documentation in English and Arabic/Kurdish
- Assist with maintenance of databases and archive
- Translate communication and documents from/to English/Arabic/Kurdish
- Liaise with other departments (including Finance, Logistics, HR and M&E) in North East Syria offices to ensure good coordination for the timely and quality implementation of programme activities
- Follow CVT’s practices and procedures, and report any problems to superiors
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrmXjvoimgq1cK5f , no later than midnight 27th November 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the urgency of the position, suitable candidates may be selected prior to the application deadline.