JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2641)
Job Title: Hygiene Promotion Assistant (Female)
Application deadline: 17.02.2019
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
- University degree in Social sciences, Psychology, Biology, Medicine or related field;
- Ability to visit different project sites, in different districts;
- Excellent interpersonal and nonviolent communication skills;
- Capacity to lead and organize teams;
- Capacity to write reports;
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values;
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices;
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion;
- Good computer skills, especially Word and Excel;
- Basic written and spoken English skills are essential.
- Former NGO work experience is highly desired.
- Previous experience in hygiene promotion is highly desirable
Hygiene Promotion activities
- Conduct field assessment in IDP camps, informal settlements and other populated centers about hygiene practices
- Support in the selection of the daily workers for the HP team
- Organize, with the help of the Line Manager, the HP campaigns
- Prepare HP sessions on different related HP topics, such as use of soap, open defecation, diseases spread, etc… The sessions will be tailored for the intended audience; children, adults, etc…
- Lead the HP campaigns, supporting the daily worker team hired to that effect
- Support in other activities related to HP, as preparing HP materials (posters, leaflets…), coordinating with drama groups, etc…
- Inform and discuss with local authorities about hygiene issues
- Write assessment reports, campaign reports and other HP activities that would need recording
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested by the WaSH Officer
- Participate in chlorine tablets distributions in villages/informal settlements, and in the relates awareness raising campaign about the need to chlorinate water and dangers of untreated waters
- Promote and ensure compliance with the requirements of Concern’s Programme Participants Protection Policy and accountability commitments to ensure maximum protection to Programme beneficiaries across the programmes.
- Comply with all of Concern’s policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager.
Concern is committed to responding to emergencies efficiently and effectively in order to help affected people meet their basic needs, alleviate suffering and maintain their dignity. To this end, when emergencies occur, all staff are required to actively participate in the response, regardless of location and contribute to the efforts aimed at achieving the humanitarian objective of the organization.
Advertiser :Concern WW
Duty Station: Tabqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
للتقديم يرجى ارسال بريد الكتروني متضمّنا:
– السيرة الذاتية
– ثلاثة مراجع مهنية مع كامل المعلومات (ايميلات –أرقام هواتف –مناصب وظيفية)
المسمى الوظيفي ومنطقة الوظيفة والرقم التسلسلي CWW/SYR/TBQ/057 في خانة الموضوع
على البريد الالكتروني : email@example.com
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.