JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2642)
Job Title: Senior Case Management Officer
Application deadline: 20.02.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology, psychology, law or other relevant field.
Experience and/or understanding of child rights, child protection in emergencies, case management, alternative care, psychosocial support, family tracing and reunification
At least two years’ experience in child protection and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals.
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and capacity to maintain relations with government officials, children, youth and communities
Good coordination and organization skills, including experience in supervising or coaching others
Commitment to and understanding of the organization aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches and child safeguarding policies and procedures.
Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources, and with remote management.
Ability and willingness to work in the Al Hole Annex
Good knowledge and understanding of Islamic Studies
Good knowledge of Arabic, Kurdish
Good knowledge of English desirable
Under the direct supervision of the Case Management Manager and with technical support from the Senior CP specialist, the Senior CM Officer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Planning the daily movement of the CM team between the Annex and the office, ensuring enough coverage to meet both children’s needs and the reporting requirements
- Planning the time spent in the Annex, in consideration of the needs and security situation
- Distributing the cases among the team, ensuring balanced caseload numbers and regular support on higher risk cases
- Ensuring that all open cases receive adequate support and follow up
- Ensuring coordination with the Camp Administration
- Ensuring regular communication with the CM Manager, including attendance of supervision meetings, escalating high profile/high risk cases, providing regular updates on the status of the work, etc.
- Supporting the budget and project management for the CM related activities in the Annex, under the supervision of the Area Coordinator and CM Manager
- Ensuring the case tracker is updated on a regular basis and shared with the CM Manager
- Coordinating family tracing for new cases, including for repatriation, while ensuring close coordination with the CA on this matter
- Any other tasks related to the Case Management in the Annex as requested by the CM Manager
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.