JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2656)
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer/Nurse
Application deadline: Feb. 18, 2020
Education / Experience Needed
▪ Diploma/ Baccalaureate of Nursing
▪ Diploma/certificate in computer studies
▪ Experience working with an NGO is preferred
- English, required
- Kurdish, required
- Arabic, desired
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail, anticipation and follow up are core values of the job function.
- Possesses strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a humble team player
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to travel in and out of the field.
- Must have analytical writing skills
- Computer literate with good skills in common Microsoft office programs
- High level of integrity and stewardship
Uphold the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence.
Respect the organization’s values at all times, both within and outside of working hours.
Be prepared to work in Al-Hasakeh Governorate and to relocate at short notice.
Work closely with all members of the health team to provide the highest possible quality of care.
Treat all patients and their relatives with respect and dignity.
Maintain confidentiality for all patients.
▪ Collect accurate data from the clinic concerning patient consultations, prevalent diseases, treatment and referrals, ensuring all information is stored in a confidential manner.
▪ Compile and enter daily data into reporting database and forward to HPM and MC
▪ Assist HPM and MC in compiling weekly and monthly reports as required for the organization, Health Committee, WHO/other UN agencies and donors, including EWARN.
▪ Ensure that data collection supplies are available at all times, requesting stock from MC as necessary.
▪ Ensure that the PHC database is backed up on a regular basis.
▪ Reviewing patient charting to ensure proper documentation and treatment.
▪ Assist the MC in training the nursing personnel.
▪ Adhere to security management plan
▪ Maintain confidentiality of patient records at all times
▪ Report any issues regarding workplace practices to appropriate Manager.
Communication and Coordination –
▪ Attend weekly all staff meetings, when possible
▪ Work closely with HPM and MC to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard
▪ Ensure that all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with the organization and donor requirements
Duty Station: Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.