JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2670)
Job Title: Nutrition Supervisor / Camp (Level 8)– Al Hol Camp
Application deadline: 16.02.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Education Nurse qualification. Desirable with a nutritionist diploma
Experience Minimum 2 year experience as nut nurse.
Languages Essential, mission language and local language
Competencies • Results
- Stress management
- Schedules and organizes all nutrition related activities, its organization design and sizing as well as its associated bud-get in order to efficiently maintain the continuity of the nutritional healthcare at the standard quality levels.
- Supervise, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training, evaluation, development and communication) of the nutrition staff of the project in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required, improve people capabilities and skills.
- Supervise the implementation of the nutritional program according to organization protocols, standards. This includes:
- Draw up outpatients activity planning,
- Follow up the evolution of patients and discuss the problem cases taking part in the medical assistant’s round, and install referral system
- Check that medical and nutrition prescriptions are carried out.
- Check the diffusion, knowledge and application of medical, nutritional and anthropometric protocols.
- Supervise nursing care and hygiene circumstances.
- Ensuring that all staff using medical devices are qualified and trained. Ensuring cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols. Reporting any malfunction to the project biomedical service.
- Ensure that mothers are well informed about the functioning of the centre, the state and evolution of their child: their tasks (help with cleaning, feeding their child, etc)
- Supervises, in cooperation with the pharmacist and project medical referent, the management of the pharmacy, ensuring reception and storage of orders, preparing new orders when required, supervising expiration terms and consumption patterns, in order to ensure, a rationale use as well as pharmacy stock levels are permanently up-dated and above minimum safety point.
- Ensure correct nutritional data collection (registers, nutritional forms, morbidity forms), compile weekly and mon-thly statistics for the outpatients unit, report this information to the line manager and provide feedback on the re-sults to the team. In these sense, this function includes all kind of nutritional information that nutritional supervisor has in his /her hands.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Applicants must submit their CVs and Education Certificates no later than end of day 16 February 2020 by emailing to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST CLEARLY STATE “Nutrition Supervisor”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This NGO d
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.