JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2671)
Job Title: Medical Data Processing (Level 4)
Application deadline: 16.02.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Education Essential, higher education with proven computer literacy, degree in Information and Technology (IT) or mathematics field, desirable
Experience Minimum 2 years work experience in data entry/analysis
Languages Essential, mission language and local language
Knowledge Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
Competencies • Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioral Flexibility
- Commitment to organization Principles
- Stress Management.
- Performing data entry of all epidemiological information into select databases program and creating appro-priate reports, providing data for project development purposes.
- Ensuring that all data entered has been authorized and that appropriate documentation has been received (patient records, treatment monitoring, etc.). Ensuring that all data entry processes occur in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all data collected and entered to databases is consistently accurate and complete. Being responsible for ensuring that quality control queries of the database are followed up, ensuring identification of data entry errors and corrections. Immediately reporting to the supervisor, any anomalies in the database
- Filing documents according to organization standards
- Communicating regularly with the HCW’s, assisting in the (re)training when necessary, on proper registration of patients, proper filling of the various forms, clarifying queries, obtaining missing information and correct-ing errors, ensuring they have ongoing sufficient supplies of necessary hardcopy data collection forms
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of regular reports and providing detailed information to medical and laboratory teams (weekly, monthly, according to patient treatment requirements).
Duty Station: Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Applicants must submit their CVs and Education Certificates no later than end of day 16 February 2020 by emailing to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST CLEARLY STATE “Medical Data Processing Officer”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.