JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2684)
Job Title: MEAL Clerk
Application deadline: Till the position filled
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Working knowledge of Arabic and Kurdish.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience working with the community.
- Ability to work independently and confidence to undergo household visits and FGDs and visit site locations
- Ability to work on smart phone based data collection applications.
- Demonstrated experience in household surveys (baseline/evaluations).
- Good facilitation skills.
- Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
- Education degree: No Degree Required, University Students preferred
- Conduct data collection using the provided data collection tools.
- Document all the findings in the provided data collection tools.
- Ensure collected data is accurately recorded.
- Capture data using digital data entry technology provided.
- Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents
- Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data
- Present the data and reports to his/her supervisor.
- Ensure handling in all the completed household visits and FGD questionnaires to the supervisor.
- Turn over all literature and materials used in the survey to the MEAL team
Duty Station: Kobani
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.