JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2707)
Job Title: Programme Officer – Case Management
Application deadline: 25.02.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, child development/psychology, sociology or other relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience preferably in child protection, child care and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals.
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of child rights, child protection, case management, psychosocial support and child and youth development.
- Proven experience in psychosocial support to individuals and interaction with families, including counselling.
- Proven experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with community leaders, members, children and youth.
- Proficiency in computer use including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- NGO experience preferable.
- Support the identification of vulnerable children in need of individual support and counselling.
- In collaboration with the Child Protection Monitoring team, establish and maintain relationships with key informants and community-based mechanisms.
- Work closely with key informants, community-based mechanisms and parents and caregivers on developing their parenting skills, understanding and responding to the psychosocial challenges that they and their children may be facing.
- Building and maintaining the database of individual case files, including case planning, case follow up, and documentation of individual cases.
- Support, coach and mentor THE ORGINZATION Staff and other relevant stakeholders, to ensure quality interventions for children in need of individual and/ or group psychosocial support.
- Provide technical input and deliver activities in the area of child and family-focused protection, psychosocial support, youth-adolescents life skills, community child protection mechanisms, and capacity building, including integrated work with other orginzation sectors, such as education.
- Draft weekly, monthly, progress and other reports, as required.
- Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests, etc.
- Inform the direct supervisor about any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with The organization policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with CP Coordinator and CP Program Manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience).
Duty Station: Derek-Tal Maarof
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.